Terms & Conditions
SendGiftBasket.eu is located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The sales conditions described in this section define all transactions between SendGiftBasket and its customers. With purchasing gifts from SendGiftBasket the customer accepts sales terms and conditions as stated here.
2. SendGiftBasket.eu is a gift delivering company, delivering gifts to European countries indicated on our web site www.SendGiftBasket.eu, under conditions stated on the web site and at every article separately.
3. All the information on prices, discounts, deliveries and products in general can be changed without prior notice.
4. SendGiftBasket will not pay any fines or damages that are caused by shipping companies, though will help to solve any particular issue and provide all the necessary data in the case of reimbursement from a delivery company. In this case DHL requires from a recipient to photograph the damage.
5. SendGiftBasket is not responsible for late deliveries caused by shipping companies or because of superior powers (weather).
6. SendGiftBasket remains the exclusive owner of goods until full payment of the order.
7. Under EU rules, the consumer has a period of 14 working days following the receipt of the goods, in which to withdraw from the contract without penalty and without giving any reason. The consumer will be authorized to return the goods at his own risk and own expense to Sendgiftbasket.eu. The consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in respect to contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or goods that deteriorate rapidly.
8. SendGiftBasket is not producing any article in different gift compositions, so is not obliged to refund corrupted or broken articles in case the flaws couldn’t be noticed without opening certain articles.
9. SendGiftBasket is not responsible for any unpleasant circumstances that might occure due to cunsumption of the goods sent. The recipient/consumer has a responsibility to check labels on products to avoid unpleasant reactions because of various illnesses (diabetes, different allergies or any other illnes demanding strict diet). However, customer can always ask if a certain gift is suitable for particular recipient.
10. Customer with purchasing products from SendGiftBasket.eu agrees that personal data given at the time of ordering can be processed for the purpose of processing orders, deliveries and payments. SendGiftBasket.eu will not transfer the personal data to any third party.
11. SendGiftBasket is an online shop and because of this both parties (customer and SendGiftBasket) aknowledge electronic evidence such as e-mail and similar as binding evidence in case of any kind of disagreement, conflict or dispute.
12. All disputes regarding the contract will be governed by the Slovenian law and fall under the jurisdiction of district courts in Ljubljana.